Our signature approach to remote refrigeration design is a system that is energy efficient and simple to maintain. We can design primary and secondary refrigeration systems from Direct Expansion (R404a / R407a), Ethylene Glycol or CO2 (R744).
During the refrigeration system design phase we can take into account how to redirect the wasted heat, from the refrigeration system, to create free hot water or free hot air for the H.V.A.C. system. Along with proper refrigeration system design, we coordinate with an energy management system, to provide system controls needed to maintain both proper product temperatures and longer product shelf life, for additional savings.
- Research Remote Refrigerated equipment loads
- Refrigeration system design, compile systems schedule with case electrical loads
- Refrigeration compressor selection
- Size and select roof condensers
- Size & select evaporative coils for coolers & prep rooms
- Prepare Refrigeration Piping Plan With System And Condenser Line Sizing.
- Design Hot water reclaim system
- Design Heat reclaim system
- Provide Refrigeration Case Specifications
- Provide Refrigeration Installation Specifications
- Provide Refrigeration Equipment Specifications
- Provide Refrigeration Controls Design / Energy Management System Plans & Specifications