STS will work with you to review and verify that a potential new location is appropriate for your supermarket model. We provide a “Tenant Requirement Letter” which reflects the items to be provided by the landlord, for the operation of a supermarket in the proposed space. We review and comment on the Landlord’s “Exhibit Schedule”.
We can design a preliminary fixture layout based on your supermarket model and the available space.
This service provides information to you and your team in making a proper decision regarding the new location.
- Provide Tenant Requirement Letter
- Review and comment on Landlord’s exhibit schedule
- Prepare a Preliminary Fixture layout
- Project Coordination
On site and hands on project coordination. STS will represent the owner on site and coordinate the contractors, equipment vendors and architects. We will chair the onsite weekly meeting and maintain a current completion schedule until the end of project. We are available thru all phases of the construction process to better answer onsite questions. Our involvement will allow you to keep your focus on the daily supermarket business.
- Assisting in the Bidding process
- Prepare a project schedule (new store or remodel)
- Onsite project coordination (full or part-time)